- Motor Vehicle Accidents: First Party No-Fault Benefits and Third Party Negligence.
- Medical Malpractice: Failure of any medical professional or facility to comply with the reasonable standard of care.
- Other Personal Injury: We assist people who have been seriously injured by dangerous property conditions, dog bites, and other negligence actions.
- Employment Discrimination: As a society, we have made great strides toward reducing discrimination, however, it still exists and you should know your rights in the workplace. We help employees discriminated against because of their race, national origin, religion or membership in another type of protected class. We file employment discrimination lawsuits for individuals and groups.
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct: Not all police officers were trained properly. When this happens, you can face injuries during an arrest. This should be addressed with an experienced lawyer. We represent individuals whose civil rights have been violated by governmental officials including police officers.
- Age Discrimination: Older workers are frequent victims of age discrimination. You are employable, no matter how old you are, and if you are treated differently because of your age, you should seek legal guidance.
- Sexual Discrimination and Harassment: Being treated differently because of your gender is unacceptable. Ignoring it will not make it better. You need someone on your side. We assist workers who have been treated differently because of their gender.
- Wrongful Discharge/Termination: Michigan is an at-will state. This narrows the spectrum for these kinds of cases. Your termination has to be related to an illegal activity on the part of your employer, or if you were let go from work in breach of your employment contract.
- Whistleblower and Retaliation: If you have noticed illegal activity at your place of employment and reported it to an outside agency, and found your job changed or you were fired, your employer's actions could be illegal. If you have been retaliated against because you exercised your rights or blew the whistle on your employer’s illegal acts, we can help.